13 ways to live.
1. Never have anything you can’t walk away from in a second.
2. Be honest.
3. Make your own decisions.
4. Never say no to adventure.
5. Always have your passport ready and travel light.
6. Be courteous but don’t be a push-over.
7. Give people one more chance and no more.
8. Live unexplainably and love whole-heartedly.
9. Always have breakfast or at least something to eat before lunch.
10. Go for runs as much as possible.
11. Strive for perfection, pursue it but do not be obsessed with it.
12. Make people around you laugh.
13. Share your stories but be humble.
Everyone is looking for someone’s arms to fall into, that’s what it is.
So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none.
When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision.
When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.